Other Discounts may apply
Austin Air HealthMate® is designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. Toe Medical Grade HEPA technology is certified to remove 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns, including viruses, bacteria, dust, dander and allergens. Toe carbon blend used in the HealthMate filter also effectively removes chemicals, gases and odors. The HealthMate addresses a wide variety of air quality concerns.
Carbon, Zeolite and True Medical Grade HEPA.
Allergies, asthma, odors, gases and chemicals.
In addition to providing maximum protection against airborne viruses, the HealthMate will provide many health benefits to users including:
• Strengthened immune system
• Reduced viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
• Lessened allergies and asthma attacks
• Eased coughing, wheezing and sneezing
• Sounder sleep
• STAGE 1: Large Partide Pre-Filter. Removes partides easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
• STAGE 2: Medium Particle Pre-Filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. mold spores and pollen)
• STAGE 3: Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeollte. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
• STAGE 4: 60 sq. ft of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all partides larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all partides larger than 0.1 microns.
Colors: Sandstone, Black Weight: 47 Pounds
5-Year Mechanical Warranty 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Return policy :
Austin Air Systems Limited is committed to the highest standard of quality for each of our products. Every effort is made to ensure your merchandise is shipped from our location in Buffalo, New York in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your Austin Air purifier, you may return the item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will provide you with a refund, a replacement or an exchange. Customized products, special orders and replacement filters are not eligible for return.
You must request a Return Authorization Number before sending your returned item back to Austin Air Systems Limited. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-724-8403 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Please be sure to have your order number and the serial number of the item being returned when contacting us.
Any packages returned without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted for refund.
Refunds will be processed within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of the returned product at our facility.
Please note: this policy strictly pertains to orders purchased through our website directly.
Handling time 4-5 days after payment