Other Discounts may apply
Replacement filter for the Austin Air Bedroom Machine® with Pre-Filter. The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® is designed to help those who suffer from various sleep-related problems. The results of two separate clinical trials show this unit to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve.
All standard size units are interchangeable with all standard size filters. So, if you purchased a standard size HealthMate® and would like to upgrade to a Bedroom Machine®, simply purchase a replacement Bedroom Machine® filter.
When ordering your replacement filter, please ensure you have selected the correct size and type, before confirming your order as there may be a restocking fee for returning filters that are ordered incorrectly.
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen) Color: gray, blue or green
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 5 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria
You can check the size of your existing filter by looking for a label on the underside. Model HM400 indicates standard size filter.
Bedroom Machine Filter
Return policy :
Austin Air Systems Limited is committed to the highest standard of quality for each of our products. Every effort is made to ensure your merchandise is shipped from our location in Buffalo, New York in perfect condition. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your Austin Air purifier, you may return the item in its original condition and packaging within 30 days of receipt and we will provide you with a refund, a replacement or an exchange. Customized products, special orders and replacement filters are not eligible for return.
You must request a Return Authorization Number before sending your returned item back to Austin Air Systems Limited. You may contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-724-8403 to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Please be sure to have your order number and the serial number of the item being returned when contacting us.
Any packages returned without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted for refund.
Refunds will be processed within 3 to 5 business days of receipt of the returned product at our facility.
Please note: this policy strictly pertains to orders purchased through our website directly.
Handling time 4-5 days after payment